this one was taken by Christopher.
look at those eyes!!!
- Mini photo session by the coolest photographer ever! Natasha Ringlein
- a mini photo session is fun for everyone, bring your mom, your dad, your brother and your dog (and anyone else who would like their memories captured for a life time)
- it's 20-30 minutes long to either see if you like my work, or you just wanted a little updated portrait.
When and Where:
- 10:00am-1:00pm i will be booking on the half our
- Saturday August 15th at sweetwater park in Lone tree
- Saturday August 22nd at sloan lake park in Denver
- Saturday August 29th at a park in Littleton, called ketring park. it's accross from gallup park. here's a link:http://www.recreationparks.net/CO/arapahoe/ketring-park-littleton
How do i book?
one or all of the fallowing ways:
- call, at 303-335-7876
- email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- if you're a facebookee then in the search box search: "Ten Thousand Words" and become a fan
- also i think you can leave some sort of comment on this blog.
- the best ways to reach me would be to call or email, but deffinitely check out this blog and my facebook page to see what kind of work i do.
What do i need to bring?
- your pretty face!
- any special items, like if it's a family session and the child has a blanket or stuffed animal...bring it!
- throw your "i'm too cool to pose for a camera" attitude out the door before you get here, remember we only have 20-30 mintues for these! :)
what does the $20.00 include?
- 20-30 minutes of session time for up to 4 people ($5.00 more per person, 6 person max)
- one copy of digitally edited, high resolution photo files on disc.
payment is due at time of photo session; not upon receipt of photo disc. Unless payment plan has been arranged.
what if i want prints?
- then you shall have them. just ask!
- for $25.00 your session will include the disc and one of the fallowing: 5x7, 8x10, or one sheet of wallets.
- if you choose to print on your own i ask that you get them professionally printed otherwise the quality wont be as good and my full talents wont be shown. So if you want prints i ask that you do them through me. thanks!
- also i ask that you do no additional editing to any of the photos. These photos are how I, the artist want to portray my work, and i ask that you don't change that.
wait! one more thing! do i get rewarded for bringing a friend?
- heck yes you do!! if you tell someone and they come, then you'll get 5% off, and if you tell 2 people then 10%, three 15%....and so on.
- Unless payment plan has been arranged, payment is due at time of photo session; not upon receipt of photo disc. Certain locations require an access fee. If required, you will be notified in advance and will be responsible for covering the additional fee.
- Prices are subject to change at anytime and are valid at time of booking, regardless of session date.
- I accept cash, money orders, cashier checks and credit card/ debit cards.
- Photo rights include ONLY personal Printing. This includes prints for your personal property, or your desk at work. if you are going to submit a photo for a contest and For all online sharing the pictures must be submitted and shared with my watermark.
- Pictures are not to be edited in anyway. doing so you are changing my art work.
- If you re-book with me and want print rights and your pictures on a flash drive, you must bring the original flash drive, if lost or you would just like a separate drive, it will be an additional $50.00
- If you are here from Groupon or Living Social, your voucher includes "the Family Session"
- military members get 25% off original session* prices, with a valid military I.D. (including wedding and event packages)
- If you book through groupon and Living social, your next *session booked with me after your groupon session will be 15% off (including wedding and event packages)
All sessions include: (excluding event and wedding packages)
- Set amount of print credit (stated at each category)
- one copy with print rights to 15-25 digitally edited, high resolution photo files on a *flashdrive.
- Free mileage within 30 miles of zip code 89138
- Pre-event site and service consultation
- Black and White, Color and other digitally edited photography
- Photojournalistic style
- free shipping of flash drive and ordered pictures to any of the 48 continental United States.
- when I share your photos on my Facbook page and you share directly from my page you'll receive a free 8X10 print from that session.
- **one location (for additional locations price will depend on location distance)
**if you want pictures up and down the strip you need to book the "specialty session" great if you're from out of town!!
The Family Session: $200---1 hour Session includes $15.00 print credit
- Maternity (last trimester of pregnancy, or a monthly "watch me grow")
- New born (shot in the first week of baby’s life)
- Single (just for fun, head shots, personal shoot)
- Family (up to 8 people, $15.00 per additional persons, 15 people max)
- Babies (usually around 3, 6 and 9 months)
- Children (just because, instead of school pictures)
- additional packages available (maternity/newborn at a discounted combined price, etc)
- high school senior Photo session
- actual event of engagement (if under 2 hours)
- specialty product (calendar, photobook etc)
- "A Night on the Strip" a one mile limi (one way), walking along the strip and taking pictures.
Events: 1hr=$600 2hrs=900 ($200.00 for each additional 1/2 hour.)
- Birthday parties
- Births (hey, some people really want to capture every moment)
- And any other events you’d like to remember forever
The Diamond Package: $3,800 (Best Deal!) (a $5,050.00 value!)
- engagement event
- engagement session
- Full wedding day coverage (includes getting ready, wedding party session, ceremony coverage, reception coverage)
- A minimum of 200 digitally edited photos for printing and ordering options
- custom flashdrive
- A premium album with a minimum of 25 images of your choice (or my choice, if you'd like)
- A special print product worth $200 or less
- $400 worth of print credit
The White Gold Package: $2,800 (A $3,700.00 value!)
- Includes engagement session
- 40 edited images of Family/wedding party session before ceremony
- 40 edited images of ceremony coverage (1 hour)
- 50 edited images of reception coverage (1 hour)
- $200 worth of print credit
- Special print product of a $100 value or less.
Package three: prices start at $800.00
- contact me for a customized package that will fit your needs and budget, you can either give me a budget, and I'll come with some packages, or you can tell me what all you want and I'll come up with a discounted package price.
A la Carte: Includes $10.00 of print credit for every $100.00 spent
- Engagement pictures 1-2 hour session---$500.00
- The actual even of the engagement (2 hours or less)---$500.00
- trash the dress (Groom is welcome in pictures)---$500.00
- Approximately 40 edited images of ceremony coverage (apron. 1 hour)---$1,200.00
- Approximately 50 edited images of reception coverage---$1,200.00
- $100 per extra hour of reception or ceremony coverage
- Appoximately 40 edited bridal party and family pictures (takes about an hour, but setting aside 2 hours is best if time allows it) these pictures are also best done before the ceremony when only "essential Personnel" are present---$500.00